[rabbitmq-discuss] Potential Bug in C# Client

Graeme Taylor graeme.roy.taylor at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:12:52 GMT 2013

Hi,

I am using RabbitMQ 3.0.1 and RabbitMQ.Client (3.0.1) from C#.

Whilst the mistake is in my usage, I thought it worth mentioning.

I have declared a listener where I achknowledge a message on receipt.
However, in my publisher, I had set NoAck to TRUE.  The result of this is
after the first message, the bindings and queues are removed from the
exchange and no further messages are received by the subscriber.

Changing the NoAck to FALSE solved the issue.  Code samples available if
required.

Thanks,

Graeme