[rabbitmq-discuss] User Permissions

nybras brettflitter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:27:21 GMT 2013

Hi I don't really understand how to use the regular expressions to dictate
what the user can and can't do in the management plugin.

I'm also not really sure about how to go about security. At the moment I've
created an app which connects just through one account (admin/root account)
with no permission restrictions which I'm guessing is not good.  Do I create
a 'user' account for each new user that uses my app or I do I create one
'user' account with restricted permissions that all users can connect
through??

I've started using the http API so I can make requests to see how many
bindings a user has made which is also currently being accessed through this
'one admin account', should I just create a basic user account to allow
these GET requests? Again I don't understand what to do with the regular
expressions.

THank you