[rabbitmq-discuss] Implementing User Messaging Using RabbitMQ

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Fri Jan 25 12:51:23 GMT 2013

Wow.  I had given up on receiving an answer.  But... it was worth the wait,
for sure! ;-)

Thanks for the very thorough response, Jerry.  It's extremely helpful as we
move forward on this.  I'll definitely take some time to digest your
thoughts and suggestions...  There's some real good stuff in there!

Once again, thanks so much!
Chris