[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit Node Won't Boot No Matter What I Do (schema_integrity_check_failed)

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Wed Jan 23 14:57:05 GMT 2013

An update:

If I delete the database *and* insert a 30-second sleep after the server
starts in the script, then it seems to work reliably.  Hurray!

It's worth noting, however, that if I remove the 30-second sleep (so it
immediately goes to stop_app/reset/start_app), then it can corrupt the
database on subsequent runs.  Once corrupted, it seems there is no way to
recover but delete the mnesia database.  So something in stop_app, reset,
or start_app seems to be destructive to a still-initializing RabbitMQ
server.

Thanks again for the help!  I had tried the sleep before-- but I guess it
wasn't long enough.

-Chris