[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot access rabbitmqadmin.

Alex Damian alex.damian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:23:24 GMT 2013

Hi

I have followed all the instructions on
http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html and enabled the plugin, but after
than there is no webserver running anywhere on my machine. There is no way
to connect to Mochiweb at all. I have restarted the service and still
nothing. I have also tried the "http://*server-name*:15672/" URL with
"localhost", 127.0.0.1 and also the full server name, all of which are
/etc/hosts file. My vhost is the default "/". Should I add something in my
config file perhaps? I have also tried a *curl* command and still nothing.

I am running on Fedora Core 17 with all latest libs including latest
rabbitMQ sw. I have checked the listening ports on the server and i only
see the AMQP one.
Also I can run rabbitmq-server and rabbitmqctl without issues. I have also
been able to create exchanges/queues via rabbit.js on Node. However not
having a proper admin tool is a bit drawback. I wonder why it's not
possible to supply one like (or enhance) rabbitmqctl. Seems to do the job
just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!