[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQAdmin declare parameters

Jason McIntosh mcintoshj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:14:24 GMT 2013

So I actually moddified the rabbitmqadmin stuff myself to add support.
 Either method would work, attached is the diff with the changes I made if
you'd prefer something like it.  It adds similar to the option parameters
argument parameters for the 3 I've seen the most - x-dead-letter-exchange,
x-dead-letter-routing-key, and alternate-exchange.  Obviously dead letters
are for queues and alternate exchanges are for exchanges :)

Jason

--
Jason McIntosh
http://mcintosh.poetshome.com/blog/