[rabbitmq-discuss] c# wget gets 401 from RabbitMQ 3.0.1 management plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jan 18 08:42:31 GMT 2013

Authentication did not change in any significant way.

One thing to note is that the port changed from 55672 to 15672. The API
should give you a 301 redirect which presumably the HttpWebRequest is
handling for you - but maybe that causes it to forget authentication
information? I would change the port to 15672 and see if that helps.

Cheers, Simon