[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq custom plugin authorization

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Wed Feb 27 21:44:15 GMT 2013

Hello

I currently have a custom plugin that authenticates user from an external
http server.  The plugin is currently very simple.

For my next phase, I need to integrate with the external system and control
authorization.  First thing I need to do is control users from creating
temporary queue with only certain filter criteria.  i.e. allow logged in
user to create a queue based on filter key *.warning.  This user will not
have permission to create a queue with *.error tag.  How can I control that?

Also how can I also control a user from create any queue. i.e. I only want
certain users to have rights to create a temporary or NAMED queue.

Thank you in advance.

regards