[rabbitmq-discuss] EndOfStreamException after system time change.

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Tue Feb 26 11:23:25 GMT 2013

Hi,

On 26/02/13 10:50, rabbit15 wrote:
> I have tested that problem on RabbitMQ clients in Java and C#. Java client
> works fine even if I had changed time, but C# didn't. I saw that if I
> changed time less than 30 minutes than it works even in the C#.

I can confirm this behaviour when using the Microsoft .net library. The
broker reports "connection_closed_abruptly" due to the client closing
the socket if you change the time by a sufficient interval. If you
consider this a bug then please report it to the vendor of your .net
implementation.

-Emile