[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding the blocking state

Mattamadugu L N Seshendra seshu at merchii.com
Mon Feb 25 09:54:30 GMT 2013

Hi,
I am seshendra, As I was testing the rabbitMQ I have found a problem that
when my memory (RAM)  reaches its limit, Then I will receive
a notification and I have noticed that it is blocking the connections. So I
thing is that what happens to the messages in the blocking state whether
the messages will be dropped or when rabbitmq comes back to normal state
then It receives the messages from the point there it is blocking.

for example
 Production I was send around 1500messages per second after a particular
time Rabbit mq comes to blocking state. so production will be sending the
messages (ex a,b,c,d...) so what happens to these messages in the blocking
state.

So please explain me and clarify my doubt.

Thanking you in advance

With Regards
Seshendra.