[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ dying

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Sat Feb 23 20:33:59 GMT 2013

I realize this might be more of a PITA than you have the stomach for, but
can you scare up debug symbols for that version of Erlang as well as
apt-get the source?  That might let you look at the core file that's
generated during the segfault (assuming you're getting one, are you?) and
see where specifically it's croaking...

It might also be worth running this problem and its history and particulars
by the erlang-bugs mailing list and see if any of the VM maintainers
recognize it...

Best regards,
Jerry