[rabbitmq-discuss] High Performance Setup Strategy

oxxyyd at hotmail.com oxxyyd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:18:05 GMT 2013

Hello Florian,

Another way to achieve stable and high performance would be to install
Solace Appliances. With them you can reach 200k concurrent connections per
box and also get more than 230k messages/second fully guaranteed. You would
have to replace AMQP with JMS though....

2 Solace 3260 (needed for 200K connections with HA) would replace :

1 server 24 cores

3 servers 16 cores

=120K connections

for 480K connections:

need at least 16 servers (4 24 cores and 12 16 cores).

vs :
6 solace appliances

Cheers
Daniel