[rabbitmq-discuss] Python to Java

Andrew Rubalcaba a.rubalcaba at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:41:54 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm currently working through some simple examples. I have the Java to
Python working ok. Its the Python to Java that is not working correctly.

I'm using Spring AMQP project with AMQP Template on the Java Side. On the
Python side I'm using pika 0.9.9.  Sending over a string from Python to
Java I get something like [B at 3909ea96 instead of the actual string.  Any
ideas what I'm missing or doing wrong. If you guys like I can attach the
Python files on here along with the Java project.

-Andrew