[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue binding option in rabbit.js

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 14 12:49:19 GMT 2013

Vijay,

On 13/02/13 12:32, C.K.R.VIJAY Krishna wrote:
>        Please provide rabbit.js sample code  which is used to create a
> queue,bind the queue to an exchange that is already present in rabbitmq
> server,able to provide routing key to an excahnge. I have done this
> using node-amqp but i am facing issues while doing the same with rabbit.js

rabbit.js is a higher-level abstraction of messaging; by design it does
not expose all of AMQP's functionality. The interaction points with AMQP
are explained at
https://github.com/squaremo/rabbit.js#relation-to-amqp-and-stomp, and it
doesn't look like what you are trying to do matches up with that.

So either change your design to use the rabbit.js messaging
abstractions, and AMQP interaction points as defined, or stick to node-amqp.

Regards,

Matthias.