[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ blocking issue

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 8 20:22:14 GMT 2013

Peter,

On 08/02/13 20:05, Konar Peter (Nokia-LC/Chicago) wrote:
> Jstack trace of the connection that is hung.
> [...]

I see. So it's indeed stuck in the socket write. For how long has it
been like that?

> [pkonar at ajtrafp063 ~]$ sudo rabbitmqctl report
> Reporting server status on {{2013,2,8},{20,5,18}}
> [...]

That all looks fine.

Curiously all of the connections are in the 'running' state, which means
they should be reading data from their sockets. Carroll said in his
previous email that "the recv buffer on the server side [is] full.".
What evidence do you have for that?

Regards,

Matthias.