[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit start up error

Elizabeth Liao eliao at seegrid.com
Thu Feb 7 18:00:37 GMT 2013

Hi all,

We're currently running RabbitMQ 2.8.6 (hopefully upgrading to 3.0.x soon) and sometimes we have an issue where the rabbitmq-server doesn't start up properly.  An edited startup_log is attached. The only way that we've found to recover from this is to delete both the queues and the msg_store_persistent directory under MNESIA_BASE.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Liz
Email Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law. This message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it's addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.