[rabbitmq-discuss] Virtual host switch in the 3.0.2 web management

Gotthard, Petr Petr.Gotthard at Honeywell.com
Thu Feb 7 13:52:18 GMT 2013

Hello,

The "Virtual host" switch in the top right corner of the web management of RabbitMQ 3.0.2 (at Firefox 18.0.2) behaves strange when I select something else than "All", i.e. when I select a specific virtual host name. (I have two virtual hosts.)

(1) the Overview, Connections, Channels and Admin pages say "Not found" (The object you clicked on was not found; it may have been deleted on the server.)

(2) "add new" sections for Exchanges and Queues show empty "Virtual host" field, which means I cannot select any valid value when creating a new exchange/queue. The Virtual host filed in the Add exchange/queue section should probably show the same value as the Virtual host field in the top right corner.

When I select "All" everything works well.

Is it a bug, or did I set something wrong?

Petr