[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Management console not working

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Feb 5 10:31:52 GMT 2013

Which version of RabbitMQ have you installed? Before 3.0.0 you had to
reinstall the service as well as restarting it.

Checking the logs in %APPDATA%\RabbitMQ\log might give you a clue too -
there should be lines like:

=INFO REPORT==== 1-Feb-2013::12:46:17 ===
Management agent started.

=INFO REPORT==== 1-Feb-2013::12:46:17 ===
Management plugin started. Port: 15672

=INFO REPORT==== 1-Feb-2013::12:46:17 ===
Statistics database started.

Cheers, Simon

On 04/02/13 13:38, Rok Rejc wrote:
> I have started with RabbitMQ. I have a (windows) machine on which I
> installed two RabbitMQ nodes as a service - I have choose the nodename,
> port and service name for each of them. The services are running
> normally (i see that they are listening in a netstat-a).
>
> I have also installed management plugin with "rabbitmq-plugins enable
> rabbitmq_management" and restarted both services. But the plugin isn't
> running - I dont see it listening in a netstat and I can't connect to
> the management console via browser.
>
> Any idea what could be wrong? Is there any log to see what is going on?
>

> Many thanks

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware