[rabbitmq-discuss] version 3.0.2 upgrade with lvc

Rob Woolfson rob at bsdsoftware.co.il
Mon Feb 4 10:07:00 GMT 2013

I have attached the log from yesterday

Can you post logs from the broker against which this client is failing? You
may see more information there about what's going wrong in the LVC
exchange's processing and what's causing the internal error that the client
is seeing.

Best regards, Jerry

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Rob Woolfson <ro... at bsdsoftware.co.il>