[rabbitmq-discuss] version 3.0.2 upgrade with lvc

Rob Woolfson rob at bsdsoftware.co.il
Sun Feb 3 11:25:14 GMT 2013

We recently upgraded to 3.0.2 to 2.8.7 to stay current.  Unfortunately our
LVC exchange now seems to be giving us some trouble.  When we create a
queue and bind to the exchange we get the following error in Java:
java.io.IOException
        at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel.wrap(AMQChannel.java:106)
        at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel.wrap(AMQChannel.java:102)
        at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel.exnWrappingRpc(AMQChannel.java:124)
        at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ChannelN.queueBind(ChannelN.java:790)
        at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ChannelN.queueBind(ChannelN.java:805)
        at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ChannelN.queueBind(ChannelN.java:61)
        at com.bsd.BsdConsumer$1.run(BsdConsumer.java:152)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
Caused by: com.rabbitmq.client.ShutdownSignalException: connection error;
reason: {#method<connection.close>(reply-code=541,
reply-text=INTERNAL_ERROR, class-id=0, method-id=0), null, ""}
        at
com.rabbitmq.utility.ValueOrException.getValue(ValueOrException.java:67)
        at
com.rabbitmq.utility.BlockingValueOrException.uninterruptibleGetValue(BlockingValueOrException.java:33)
        at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel$BlockingRpcContinuation.getReply(AMQChannel.java:343)
        at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel.privateRpc(AMQChannel.java:216)
        at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel.exnWrappingRpc(AMQChannel.java:118)
        ... 5 more

Do you have any suggestions of what we can do to sort this out?

It is possible that LVC does not work with the new version of RabbitMQ?

--
Rob Woolfson - CTO
mobile:+972-544904157