[rabbitmq-discuss] Patches for the RabbitMQ Erlang client

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:28:29 GMT 2013

Hi RabbitMQ people, and developers

The RabbitMQ erlang client probably needs the following patches in upstream:

https://github.com/jlouis/amqp_client/commit/6cd8c68649a197334a8514bfd8720b758c71638a
https://github.com/jlouis/amqp_client/commit/7195c305bf039fa940c71ea9f3beb7cfbf4a30bd

Which I have been applying for too long for it to be funny now. They fix
some irritating complaints from the code when the amqp_client shuts down.
Please review them and apply them as you see fit. If you don't apply one of
them, I am interested in knowing why :)

If you apply them, please give credit to their author, Vladimir Baranov,
who found them originally. Github can provide patches for your convenience:

https://github.com/jlouis/amqp_client/commit/7195c305bf039fa940c71ea9f3beb7cfbf4a30bd.patch
https://github.com/jlouis/amqp_client/commit/6cd8c68649a197334a8514bfd8720b758c71638a.patch

They apply on top of 3.0.1 cleanly at my end and given the non-changes
between 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 in the erlang client, these would also apply for
3.0.2 I think.

Jesper Louis Andersen,
  Erlang Solutions Ltd.

--