[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq on yocto/openembedded

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Sat Feb 2 10:14:53 GMT 2013

Hi Tim

On 2 Feb 2013, at 09:20, Tim Coote wrote:

> Looks like the rpm is populated with a minimal erlang subset. Is there a dependency list for rabbitmq on erlang libraries?  I added in mnesia and then found that os_mon was required, so if there's a definitive list, it would save me a few iterations…

Erlang uses the .app resource file to specify dependencies, and Rabbit's lists only those two:

$ cat ~/../../rabbitmq-umbrella/rabbitmq-server/ebin/rabbit.app | grep {applications
     {applications,[kernel,stdlib,sasl,mnesia,os_mon]},
$

If you're using plugins however, you'll need to look at their dependencies too. Both mnesia and os_mon depend only on kernel, stdlib and sasl.

Cheers,
Tim