[rabbitmq-discuss] Query on RabbitMQ Performance

Arun Rao arunrao.seattle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 00:05:31 GMT 2013

I see that on the server side I can configure frame_max as documented here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/configure.html.

Also, as noted on the frame_max section, this is a negotiation on the
server side to clients. So I assume this is just a setting on server side
and no additional configuration necessary on the client side.

Thanks!