[rabbitmq-discuss] Ability to log module & timestamp in startup and shutdown_log

Peter Moon peter.moon at vce.com
Fri Dec 20 18:21:03 GMT 2013

Hi Simon,

So from your previous email it seems that turning on a log_level or other
switch in the above URL will not help with my request - i.e. the bracket
fields denote information that I would like to get in the logs.

thanks

Peter

<timestamp> <module responsible> starting alarm handler
...done
starting node monitor
...done