[rabbitmq-discuss] I made a node.js EventEmitter interface for rabbit

EdJ edward.woodcock at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:06:49 GMT 2013

Alright chaps,

  I use RabbitMQ heavily at work, and I ended up writing a facade for
amqp.node that allows you to pretend that RabbitMQ is a normal node.js
EventEmitter. This helps makes  your code easier to test on a CI box as you
can just switch to a "normal" EventEmitter temporarily, as well as being a
nice simple interface.

  Thought I'd share (it certainly saved us quite a lot of time in dev), so
if anyone's interested in giving it a go it's on
https://npmjs.org/package/amqp-events

Ta,
Ed