[rabbitmq-discuss] Where/how does RabbitMQ store its users? I am getting same user list with two different servers

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:05:59 GMT 2013

2013/12/12 Armen Michaeli <armen.michaeli at gmail.com>

> I had some authentication issues with 3.2.2 so I copied an installation of
> 3.2.1 I had from another host, but whichever server I run, rabbitmqcl
> list_users gives me the list of the users I had been "adding" when 3.2.2
> was running. What's going on?

Users are stored in a distributed database called Mnesia. If your servers
are not clustered, then likely rabbitmqctl
contacts the same node instead of two different nodes. If they are
clustered, both nodes have a consistent view
of the users table, which is expected.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin