[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ service logs

Nire Gales Nire.Gales at Hostelbookers.com
Wed Dec 11 07:58:33 GMT 2013

Hi
The services stop communicating to queues regardless of their status on Rabbit MQ.
I've looked through the windows error logs, and it seems everything is fine on that end, so I was wondering if maybe the Rabbit MQ logs could help
How can I find the Rabbit MQlogs for the last 24 hours?
Regards
Niré

Niré Gales
Infrastructure Engineer
Web Reservations International Group

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7025 2360 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7406 1801 | Email: Nire.Gales at Hostelbookers.com<mailto:Nire.Gales at Hostelbookers.com>

52-54 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6RL, UK

Registered Company: Hostelbookers.com Ltd., 2841908 England. Hostelbookers.com Ltd. is a subsidiary company of the Web Reservations International Group.

[www.hostelworld.com]<http://www.hostelworld.com/>[www.hostelbookers.com]<http://www.hostelbookers.com/>[www.hostels.com]<http://www.hostels.com/>[www.bedandbreakfastworld.com]<http://www.bedandbreakfastworld.com/>

This email is from Hostelbookers.com Limited. Registered office: 52-54 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6RL, UK. Registered in England under Company No.: 2841908. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. As email can be subject to operational or technical difficulties and time delays, communications that are subject to deadlines should also be sent by post. Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received the email in error, please notify postmaster at hostelbookers.com