[rabbitmq-discuss] .net client foreground threads

Bicubic deus.verus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 02:58:16 GMT 2013

Hi, I saw a previous question about the .net client using foreground
threads posted
on https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rabbitmq-discuss/Zng9pflgIiQ

My issue is that I have connections and threads lingering after abnormal
program termination when there was no opportunity to explicitly close
connections. I intended to capture this case with DomainUnload or
ProcessExit events, however they don't fire exactly because rabbitmq is
holding foreground threads. How should I deal with this? I don't care about
losing messages after my application enters this state, I need a fast clean
shutdown.