[rabbitmq-discuss] PHP Tutorial - vendor Files? [resend]

John Hoge JHoge at bn.com
Wed Dec 4 18:27:09 GMT 2013

Hello RabbitMQ list,

I'm just starting out and want to work through the PHP tutorial,
but I cannot find the "vendor" folder anywhere in the RMQ install:
"" require_once __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'; ""

Does anyone know where to find that folder?

Thanks for considering my question, I really apocopate it.

best,
John
[resending, didn't make it to list first time]