[rabbitmq-discuss] Noticed way too many open connections

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:13:59 GMT 2013

We will have approximately 300 open active connections due to the shovel
configurations setup.  These are the IN/OUT queues setup.  I have a
consumer service on the client side that'll open the conn/channel, get
messages from the queue,  ack it, and then close the connection.  If the
client fail to issue the close connection service, RabbitMQ should close
that specific channel/connection if I set the "setRequestedHeartBeat" in
the open connection service, right?