[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ consumer rebind in .net

Arindam Nayak nayak.arindam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 13:56:54 BST 2013

The main application exits because it has completed executing. Do you
consider that a problem? (BTW I note that RestartConsumer() is not
guaranteed to call Consume().)
- no, i am telling main application works still we have some data in queue,
when queue is exhausted, still main application gets stuck in while loop
(this is my expected behaviour, again when we have data in queue, it
processes, this is the case for 90% of time). But out of that 10% time, i
don't know what is the exact exception, so i have written restartconsumer
to restart service, which is not working even, you have confirmed this.

Do you expect an exception that never arrives, or do you get an
exception that you don't expect, or do you get a different exception
from the one you expect?

yes, i am getting an exception that i don't event expect.

If the exception is unexpected could you please post the stacktrace?

If the exception is missing or wrong in your view can you point out
where you expect it to be thrown?

For this above question, i have to design separate consumer service and
post you stacktrace and all required log files (give me 2 days time, i will
do that), Sorry about that, i can not post my production rabbitmq server
stacktrace, and consumers.