[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq priority queues

wushicola chun.wang at solutionforest.com.au
Fri Aug 30 01:58:18 BST 2013

Hi guys,

I want to create several queues with different priorities, but when I
consume the message, how can I consume message from the high priority queue
first. I use java QueueingConsumer to do that, QueueingConsumer.Delivery
delivery = consumer.nextDelivery(); it seems I can not tell the next message
is from which queue.

In this situation, do I need different channels for each queue? Or I only
need 1 channel, mutil queues, and 1 consumer?

Thanks