[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ consumer rebind in .net

Arindam nayak.arindam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 10:39:11 BST 2013

Please check my comments inline.

Did you get any exception when trying recreate connection?
Yes, it is showing SharedQueue closed,  when i am trying to debug it is
getting lost, progam is getting abruptly stoped.

Where you lost connection - in consumer or producer? Can you provide your
code?
In cosumer, sure i will share my code.

Without more detail information nobody can helps you.
I will share my code, and i will show you a screencast of mine while
debugging. Just give me 1 day time,i will do those stuffs.

- Arindam