[rabbitmq-discuss] stomp plugin doesn't work in Ubuntu Natty

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 17:54:59 BST 2013

Hi,

If you are using brew, then you probably have this RabbitMQ version
installed: https://www.rabbitmq.com/install-standalone-mac.html

That version doesn't include edoc.

Since this plugin is not part of the RabbitMQ distribution, then we have to
decide with the team what to do with regards to edoc.

Cheers,

Alvaro