[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ consumer rebind in .net

Arindam nayak.arindam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:08:34 BST 2013

Thanks for your reply!

I have checked rabbitmq server log, it is showing error as
"connection_closed_abruptly".
I am using rabbitmq's topic exchange conf. So i am having 4-5 consumers.
but single server with one exchange, having 5 routing key- each mapped to 5
queue. 5 queue has got 5 consumer in diff machines. So even if, one
consumer is down, still others are working. How is it possible, even i
don't know. So i have written code to restart, that does not even work. But
if i manually restarts service in that particular system, this helps.

- Arindam