[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding disk free limit

Jain, Punit Punit.Jain at emc.com
Tue Aug 27 13:58:39 BST 2013

Thanks for the explanation, Emile. We are neither dealing with large messages and nor the rate is high, and we are also not using message persistence. This system is an upstream for another broker configured in federation. I think only incase of link failure messages are expected to queued up in upstream queue which will be in memory in my understanding, right? Still, is there any way RabbitMQ occupying disk space? Currently we have around 1GB free space in root partition which will not be used by any software or user.