[rabbitmq-discuss] Query on bulk acknowledgement - For both Publisher confirms and Consumer Acknowledgement

Behnam Behzadi bbehzadi.goog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:50:26 BST 2013

That implies that delivery_tag is unique per channel, right?

So, how would this work if there's not a 1:1 correspondence between
channels and queues and each queue has its own independent consumer thread?
 e.g. let's say we have 2 queues on one channel and each queue is consumed
asynchronously by a consumer thread.  If one of the consumer threads sends
a bulk ack it may inadvertently end up sending ack for the messages that
the other thread is consuming.  Will it not?

Thanks
Behnam