[rabbitmq-discuss] Suddenly dropping all conns?

ku3ia demesg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:46:25 BST 2013

Hm... Seems I understand why connection falls. When using haproxy, you have:
client -> haproxy srv -> rabbit src (2 tcp connections)
and w/o haproxy:
client -> rabbit srv (1 tcp conn)
On this forum
http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?10,129475
Willy confirms my suppose:

> Opps, sorry, I did not notice the end of the question. It is not
> possible to send the data back to the client because it is not the
> same TCP connection, so it's not a matter of using one address or
> the other.
>
> There is one connection from the client to haproxy and another one
> from haproxy to the server.

So, seems and heartbeats are unavailable between client and server, even all
is on the same machine.