[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem installing on MacOSX?

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 19:09:10 BST 2013

I don't have an old mac at hand now to test it and sincerely I don't
remember which version of Mac is used to build the tarball.

In any case. If you want to install Erlang on your own from here
https://www.erlang-solutions.com/downloads/download-erlang-otp then you can
easily run this tarball: http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-generic-unix.html