[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq shutdown return code 2

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Thu Aug 22 19:39:55 BST 2013

Nothing on the logs

Error: Could not stop Service[rabbitmq-server]: Execution of '/sbin/service
rabbitmq-server stop' returned 2:
Error: /Stage[main]//Service[rabbitmq-server]/ensure: change from running to
stopped failed: Could not stop Service[rabbitmq-server]: Execution of
'/sbin/service rabbitmq-server stop' returned 2:

I don't know too much about puppet but I will add details once I find out
more.  I checked the logs and and I see a normal shutdown. thanks.