[rabbitmq-discuss] Reg:Heart Beat Lost

Aathithyan SR sr.aathithyan at outlook.com
Thu Aug 22 17:48:12 BST 2013

The Error message which I get was "Heartbeat Lost" other than this i didn't get any error  .I am using Perl as my sender and receiver .One more issue which I am facing is I can able to push only 80 messages at a time ,this issue came when I set up rabbitmq in amazon EC2
Thanks & Regards,Aathithyan S R