[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c and network problems

Haster haster2004 at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 19 20:31:30 BST 2013

Alan, thanks for reply!

I use rabbitmq 0.3.0, and there is no yet method
amqp_login_with_parameters.. Is there any simple method to add this
functionality? And if not how can I realize it by myself? Should I use some
thread that will periodicaly send some specific method to server and get
anser from it or?

And now I check below usage case:
1) start server (I use old version version 2.8.6)
2) start consumer and start reading loop (befor this I have called
basic.consume method)
3) kill rabbitmq server
As a result I don't receive any errrors and my reading thread works as
befor.