[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and SQL Server Integration Services

kzhen k.ross at resilientplc.com
Mon Aug 19 14:42:32 BST 2013

Hi all,

I've been working on a RabbitMQ extension for SQL Server Integration
Services (SSIS). SSIS is the Microsoft solution for designing extract
transform load (ETL) processes.

I've built a connector for RabbitMQ which allows an ETL developer to use a
RabbitMQ queue as a source.

If you're interested please take a look at my blog:

http://kzhendev.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/custom-ssis-components/

an example of how RabbitMQ could be used to load a dimension in a data
warehouse can be found here:

http://kzhendev.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/loading-a-data-warehouse-dimension-with-rabbitmq-and-ssis/

If you have any questions or feedback please let me know.