[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP or HTTP API

mezgani ali handrix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:07:13 BST 2013

Hello,

I have a monitoring application based on many servers
http://imagebin.org/267710
the main application is hosted on a separated server and there are nodes.
The main server will communicate with nodes using HTTP
I need to retrieve data from database and send it to nodes where nodes have
to do some tasks like pinging client's server and measure latency.

The problem I have with HTTP API is that I don't know how to choose node
that will do the job, how to synchronize them. Please can you help me with
this