[rabbitmq-discuss] Possible memory leak in the management plugin

harel at thisisglow.com harel at thisisglow.com
Thu Aug 15 11:46:55 BST 2013

We're seeing this happening too, though I did not think to check if the
management plugin  was the culprit. We started using the plugin and its web
interface around the time our rabbitmq crashes started happneing - all due
to out of memory and being killed by the kernel.  We've disabled the
management plugin and haven't seen the crashes yet though its too early to
call.