[rabbitmq-discuss] Orphaned channels after connection close in Rabbit 3.1.4

Paul Bowsher paul.bowsher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:50:32 BST 2013

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the reply. When you say resource alarms, do you mean on the
server or from the clients? We don't have any issues whatsoever there.
We've been running the same workload, and this issue only occurs since the
upgrade to 3.1.4.

We've performed some further experimentation since - we've configured
clients to only connect to node B. This has resolved the problem entirely.
The queues are still mirrored but we have no "stuck" connections. It seems
that we have a sick rabbit on node A. How can we help diagnose this?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Bowsher