[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ clustering with SSL

ramviv.123 at gmail.com ramviv.123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:33:20 BST 2013

As suggested I tried upgrading the erlang to R16B01 and the rabbitmq server
to 3.1.4.  Now I am not able to bring up the rabbitmq server.  I tried
removing the erlang and rabbitmq installs multiple times and still I am
unable to bring it up. I am not using any custom configuration or env files
as well.  I tried removing the mnesia directory but did not help either.

# rpm -qa | grep -i esl | more
esl-erlang-R16B01-1.x86_64
]# rpm -qa | grep -i rabbit
rabbitmq-server-3.1.4-1.noarch.

The startup log has the following error

              Starting broker...

BOOT FAILED

Error description:
   {could_not_start,rabbit,undef}

Log files (may contain more information):
   /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit at itops-dev-164.log
   /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit at itops-dev-164-sasl.log

{"init terminating in
do_boot",{rabbit,failure_during_boot,{could_not_start,rabbit,undef}}}^M
^[[60G[^[[0;31mFAILED^[[0;39m]^M

I am attaching rabbit at itops-dev-164-sasl.log file as well