[rabbitmq-discuss] Reg:Heartbeat Lost Error

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Wed Aug 14 10:10:20 BST 2013

On 08/14/2013 08:52 AM, Aathithyan SR wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using  perl Net::RabbitFoot  for worker,I am frequently  getting
> Heartbeat lost error can any one provide me the solution for avoiding
> Heartbeat lost error thanks in advance

I have no idea how Net::RabbitFoot handles AMQP heartbeats, but if
heartbeats get "lost" then that is indicative of a network connectivity
problem. You might consider (a) increasing the AMQP heartbeat timeout
and/or (b) investigating why heartbeats sent over the network to/from
the broker are getting dropped. Personally I'd start with (b).

Cheers,
Tim