[rabbitmq-discuss] C++ client options

Gotthard, Petr Petr.Gotthard at Honeywell.com
Wed Aug 7 17:16:35 BST 2013

All the C++ clients listed are wrappers around https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c.

I may be too old fashioned, but-- did you consider using the C client without any wrappers?

Petr

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbitmq-discuss-bounces at lists.rabbitmq.com [mailto:rabbitmq-discuss-bounces at lists.rabbitmq.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Pocock
Sent: 7. srpna 2013 15:46
To: rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com
Subject: [rabbitmq-discuss] C++ client options

Hi,

There are various C++ clients listed on the RabbitMQ web site:

https://github.com/alanxz/SimpleAmqpClient
- depends on boost
- MIT license

https://github.com/akalend/amqpcpp
http://code.google.com/p/rabbitcpp/
- no boost dependency
- MIT license (no license info in the github site though, it only mentions the license on Google Code)

Can anybody comment on which of these projects (or others) to go with?

If we select one of these, I will probably make an official package for it in Debian+Ubuntu

Regards,

Daniel