[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ QUEUE MESSAGES

rabbit15 bison_art at o2.pl
Tue Aug 6 14:32:14 BST 2013

Hi, I saw that there is still not the same like with my buffer. When I used
my buffer than it was on the same speed all the time. If I run with
qos.basic(1), but without my buffer than the speed was better than without
qos, but still there are different values even 0. It is better than without
qos, but not like with my buffer. What should I sent to you ?

Cheers,
Artur